The Sandstone MacEwan Community Association website is your source for news, events, notices and updates for everything happening in the Sandstone and MacEwan Communities. You can also join and pay membership fees on the site and browse galleries from past events and contact us for any assistance in our community.
Why become a member?
Becoming a part of the SMCA has many benefits including giving your household a voice in our community. Your community membership supports the following:
- Skating rink and pleasure rink
- Community Beautification (Planter Flower Pots)
- Sandstock summer festival
- Community Cleanup
- Local Scouts Troops
- McKnight Hockey
- MSB United Soccer Club
- Msgr Neville Anderson School and Simons Valley School
- Stay and Play and Skate Park summer programs
- Community Events
- Outdoor Yoga
To Become a Member
- Click on Pay Now button on the right-hand side of this page
- Enter ‘SMCA Membership’ in the Description field
- Click Continue
- Enter your email
- Log In with your PayPal user name and password OR Pay with Debit or Credit Card
- You will be contacted with your Confirmation & Membership Number
Thank you for your support!